God afternoon all!
I hope this week finds you well and walking in the marvelous light of Jesus. No matter where you are right now... at this very moment, He loves you with an undying and unfailing love! His passion for you greatly exceeds anything you can ever imagine. Are you certain of this fact?
3. Use pecans or other nuts instead of croutons for texture and crunch. Careful of the amount.
4. Use a light extra virgin olive oil with a dash of lemon pepper seasoning instead of salad dressing.
5. Use less dressing. Add a squeeze of lemon to the salad and use less of your favorite low-fat dressing.
6. Need some variety and need to increase daily fruit servings? Add fresh fruit to your salads.
7. Check out WebMD's tips for healthier summer salads.
If you have tips for healthier salads send them to me or post in the comments section of the blog. DearAqua4HisTemple@gmail.com
Make your food choices COUNT! LESS is the new MORE. Eat LESS...move MORE!
Your body is the Temple of the Living God! Live Well in Him!