Thursday, August 25, 2011

Change Your Mind Change Your Life 30 Day Challenge Day 25

Well, here we are Day 25 of your 30 Day Challenge! 5 more days to go!! You've come a long way baby! (I've always wanted to say that). Can We Talk?!

I want to hear all about your successes and struggles on this journey. Some people in the community have already sent email, twitter, text, and facebook messages about their progress. What have you learned? What can you take away from this experience? Hopefully, you will plan your own 30 day challenge in the weeks and months to come until we do it again. Yes, we will do it again!

You might start a personal 30 day challenge to help you get rid of habit like smoking or drinking, help you to strengthen your marriage by being kind, loving and attentive to your mate, or help you tame your tongue by only speaking words that uplift, encourage, and empower for 30 days. Think about it, pray about it and start your own 30 day challenge. The outcome will be a BETTER YOU that glorfies the Father and only He knows who you will bless along the way.

We have been talking about eating healthy and sharing recipes during the challenge. What about people who prefer not to cook? Remember we talked about a lifestyle change and how what we decide to do, must work for our lifestyle or we can't sustain it. I was also talking to someone the other night about the cost of eating healthy. It can be expensive. I wanted to share the comments from Janice in our community. She is excited about the change she experienced during the challenge and she is eager to share it.

Dear Aqua

I'm hanging in there on the 30 day challenge. I have noticed a different mindset within me as I take this walk. It took me a while to settle on what I would do for the challenge, but I finally settled on picking up my meals from My Fit Foods & exercising 5 days a week. I've fallen a few times, but that is where God gets the glory! Usually when I get off track, I enjoy the unhealthy food & find it hard to get back on track, well during the challenge, I have found that I'm enjoying unhealthy food less & less! I've been praying for God to give me a craving for healthy foods & a "want to" stick to healthy behavior. I feel that my prayers are being answered!

My health tip for the challenge is my source for healthy meals, My Fit Foods. This is a growing chain of healthy fast food. The stores consist of large refrigerators from which you come pick healthy meals to go. Simply microwave & eat! I pick up my meals at the beginning of the week & keep them in the refrigerator. No cooking, cleaning up or heating up the kitchen for me! I actually find it to be more economical than the grocery store. Good luck to all!

Janice

Dear Janice

Thank you so much friend! I am excited about what God is going to do with you and through you as you journey with Him to a healthier you! All praise be unto Him!! When we started this passion project back in March we said that to change our bodies and eating habits we have to change our mind! Old ways of thinking will keep us bound to old habits and old ways of living. God's Word tells us to be transformed by the renewing of our minds. I'm so happy for you Jan and proud of you for sticking with it! You are well on your way sistah!

Your body is the temple of the Living God! Live Well in His Name!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: